Wednesday, September 22, 2010

SETTING GOALS

Wow !!!

Aly’s turning 30 this weekend … it’s a huge turning point in your life.

Terry recently turned 30 as well.

Me ? … I turned 30 a couple of years back and it just makes you think about how your life has progressed … how there were things you wanted to do but didn’t get to because you didn’t have enough time … no money … no one to do it with … so many excuses … so little done !

The next big one for me is 40 … and I’m NOT gonna let it happen again !!!

So … what do I wanna do before I’m 40 ?

Here’s my to do list …

- Go watch a Manchester United match at Old Trafford
- Go to ALL the Grand Slam tournaments i.e. Australian, French, Wimbledon and US
- Go to the Grammys … and the Oscars
- Act in a Hollywood movie
- Rock it out at Wembley
- Get a Grammy with my band
- Play tennis with Pete Sampras and Roger Federer
- Go to the Great Pyramids of Giza in Egypt
- Go skiing in the Alps
- Explore Europe for a year
- Own a BMW

Let’s see … I’m 33 now … fast approaching my 34th … that’s 6 years !!!

What do you think ? … can I make it in time ?

I have to try …

What else do you think I need in my list ?

2 comments:

  1. Right and Wrong Reasons to get Married.
    If you are considering getting married,make sure you are getting married for the RIGHT reason.Here's a listing of a few of both the right and wrong reasons to get married.

    WRONG Reasons to get married:
    1.Want to be free from parents.
    2.To have sex.
    3.To ease loneliness.
    4.To be happy.
    5.To show you are an adult.
    6.Because of a pregnancy.
    7.He or she loves you.
    8.To save or help someone.
    9.Because you want a baby.
    10.For money.
    11.Because all your friends are married.
    12.You've always wanted a fancy wedding.
    13.You think you are running out of time to get married.
    14.For immigration purposes.
    15.You are tired of being single.
    16.You don't want people gossiping about the two of you living together.

    RIGHT REASONS to Get Married:
    1.You are in love with one another.
    2.A desire to share your life with another.
    3.To have a lifetime companian.
    4.Realistic Expectations.
    5.Willingness to help one another fulfill their own needs and dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The accomplishments of other people strike me with a sense of awe,and it's hard to see how I could achieve the same thing.Their triumphs should pull me like a giant magnet up the mountain of achievement.More often than not,the internal message is just the opposite.I feel that there is something unique about others that make it possible for them to reach their goals,but a survey of my own inner resources fails to find a reason why I could do the same.This flaw in my thinking diminishes my vision for what is possible.

    Achievers are not more talented or brilliant than those who don't reach their dreams.However,they do possess one quality that non-achievers lack.They are endlessly persistent in pursuing their dreams.Endless persistence separates the daydreamers from the doers.I am an Unstoppable,Consistently Positive,Endlessly Persistent,Doer of Dreams.

    I am willing to do whatever it takes to make them happen.No matter how long it takes,or how many times I fail,I will make my dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete